Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family History of Luce

5 Generations Luce Family

Elaine Rawley Williams m. Frank Roger Williams Jr.

Parents of Frank Roger Williams Jr.
Frank Roger Williams Sr. m. Ida Sweet Luce Mason

Parents of Ida Sweet Luce Mason
Kathryn (Kate) Montgomery Luce m. Virgil A. (Augustus / Augusta) Mason

Parents of Kate Montgomery Luce
Rachel Harness Whitman m. Matthew Rogers Luce

Parents of Matthew Rogers Luce
Abner Luce m. Jane Rogers


LUCE FAMILY NOTES:
I traced the Luce family back to 1537 Gloucestershire, England. If you would like to make a full Luce family study, a Pedigree Chart is available on http://www.familysearch.org/ (thank you Latter Day Saints) or I've created a family history on Ancestry.com - Williams, Luce, Rawley Family Tree.

Also, I've attached photos, correspondence, rumors, questions and most of what I have thus far on each family member (other family member information is attached to other blogs by me). If you recognize any of the "unknowns" in the photos, are related to me or just have any more information than I have, I would love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment